1. Call for availability
2. Visit our center. We will give you a complete tour of our facility.
3. Once you have decided that CDC is the right center for your family, meet with our office staff to fill out a registration form. All blanks must be filled out on form
4. Provide office staff with an up to date Form 121(immunization record). This is required by Mississippi State Department of Health. Handbook must be read and signed.
5. If your child is an infant, please make sure to fill out feeding schedule for your child
6. First Day-welcome to Caterpillar Development Center! We understand that a child’s first day can be hard on the child and parent. Feel free to call and check on your child as much as you want. We are here to serve you and your family!